It feels like a drop in the ocean, but ...

... one day I made a bargain with my inner child, Ingenua. She didn't see the point of doing ... well ... anything. It wasn't fun any more, and there were too many scary thoughts going around. So I said, "How about, for every little thing we do that is good for me, we'll give five cents to charity:water? How does that sound?"

And she smiled.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, 22nd August 2010

Picnic day today!  Went out to celebrate the birthday of a friend of a friend, with the result that birthday girl is now a new friend of mine :)  She shares my love of David Attenborough, what more can you ask?

Also, yesterday I laid out my clothes for today, bringing my total to 20c for the day.  I also forgot to mention that I drank several cups of water rather than just one, a habit which hopefully I will be able to keep up...

So, today, I
got up before 10am: 5c
Got dressed: 5c
Brushed my hair and did it up: 5c
Ate something for breakfast, but not really substantial...
Went out: 5c
Did something fun: 5c (haven't noted this one in a while!)
Did something planned: 5c
Planned dinner: 5c
Drank water: 5c
Had a shower and washed my hair: 5c
Moisturised my face: 5c
Cooked dinner: 5c
Put my plate in the dishwasher: 5c
Remembered to write my blog: 5c

I was also going to ring a friend, but it's a bit late now... Maybe tomorrow.  Anyway...

Today's total: 65c

Totals are staying up there ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment