It feels like a drop in the ocean, but ...

... one day I made a bargain with my inner child, Ingenua. She didn't see the point of doing ... well ... anything. It wasn't fun any more, and there were too many scary thoughts going around. So I said, "How about, for every little thing we do that is good for me, we'll give five cents to charity:water? How does that sound?"

And she smiled.

Friday, August 27, 2010

And of course yesterday's numbers are wrong, because I forgot ...

I drank water on Tuesday and yesterday. 

Total for Tuesday: 75c
Total for Wednesday, up to posting: 75c

After posting yesterday, I

had a shower: 5c
Swished the toilet: 5c
and went to bed.
Total for Wednesday: 85c.

Today was a quiet day, but I went out to lunch with Smith, and the again in the evening to a science talk in the city, which was pretty interesting.  I nearly didn't make it out, because I had a nasty sinus headache, and I was running late ... but I took a couple of sinus tablets, and made it into the talk even though I was late.  It was worth it!  And then I had dinner with April and one of her friends.

Food-wise: 
Had a proper lunch: 5c
Had a proper dinner: 5c
Drank water: 5c

Self-care:
I was lazy and didn't do the normal stuff before I went out, either time, but I'm about to have a shower.

Preparing and planning:
Got up before 10am: 5c
Put my watch on: 5c
Got dressed to shoes: 5c
Did something planned: 5c
Did something fun: 5c
Marked my calendar: 5c
Booked an appointment: 5c

Activity:
Went out: 5c

House care:
Cleared the dinner table so April could use it: 5c
I'll try and shine my sink before I go to bed...

Taking care of hubby:
Refrained from bad habit that annoys Smith: 5c
Sent instant messages to Smith: 5c

Friendships:
Made plans to see two friends: 5c

Projects:
Writing this blog: 5c
Might have to leave my email until tomorrow.

Total for today: 80c so far.

Not going to make it to bed before midnight though...

No comments:

Post a Comment