It feels like a drop in the ocean, but ...

... one day I made a bargain with my inner child, Ingenua. She didn't see the point of doing ... well ... anything. It wasn't fun any more, and there were too many scary thoughts going around. So I said, "How about, for every little thing we do that is good for me, we'll give five cents to charity:water? How does that sound?"

And she smiled.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, 21st August, 2010

Not a very successful day today.

Woke up about 11, ate a few bits of food without much enthusiasm, mucked about on the computer for a while and had a nap.  Went out to vote and had lunch, then had another nap.  Maybe tomorrow will be better ...

Drank a glass of water: 5c
Ate a proper lunch: 5c
Wrote my blog: 5c

Total: 15c

No comments:

Post a Comment