It feels like a drop in the ocean, but ...

... one day I made a bargain with my inner child, Ingenua. She didn't see the point of doing ... well ... anything. It wasn't fun any more, and there were too many scary thoughts going around. So I said, "How about, for every little thing we do that is good for me, we'll give five cents to charity:water? How does that sound?"

And she smiled.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, 13th June

It's nearly midnight, so I'm just going to post the rest of yesterday's score and today's.

Saturday 12th June, continued:
Washed the dishes
Had a glass of water
Shined my sink
Total: 40c

Sunday 13th June
Got out of bed before midday
Made the bed
Got dressed suitable to go out
Had a substantial breakfast
Put breakfast bowl in dishwasher
Emptied the dishwasher rack
Brushed Smith's hair
Put the washing machine on
Brushed my hair
Took out some recycling
Went out, with Smith
Did something I intended to do
Did something fun
Avoided prolonged media use before 6pm
Had a shower
Scrubbed the shower
Made plans for tomorrow
Wrote my blog
Going to shine my sink
Going to bed before midnight

Total: $1.00!

Time to shine my sink and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment