It feels like a drop in the ocean, but ...

... one day I made a bargain with my inner child, Ingenua. She didn't see the point of doing ... well ... anything. It wasn't fun any more, and there were too many scary thoughts going around. So I said, "How about, for every little thing we do that is good for me, we'll give five cents to charity:water? How does that sound?"

And she smiled.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I used to be good at maths...

But apparently I can't add any more.

$5.65 + $1.35 = $7.00, not 7.90.

Which means my current total is $7.30, if I count the six things in the last post.  Darn.  One more day until I can open the puzzle book.

I'm going to have to go and check all the totals as well.  But not right now, or I'll get stuck on the computer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment